Monday 5 November 2012

UR Priceless Bloghop

A few weeks ago, with some trepidation, but a lot of excitement, I joined my very first blog-hop. Today that blog-hop started!
We were sent a pattern for a metal framed purse and we were then free to make it in whatever style we chose. My day is the very last day, November 13th, so I have a whole week of watching and waiting, before I can post the photos of my efforts, but it's great fun seeing what everyone whose turn was today, has made.
If you like making purses, or are thinking about making a purse for the first time, and would like some ideas for making your own, then why not follow the blog-hop and take a peek at what
everyone is making. You will find the schedule of participants here
It's going ot be a fun filled week, with lots of inspiration for Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...